Integrating proxies with Sphere Browser
Sphere Browser is a web browser that allows you to browse the internet and access websites. It offers features such as tabbed browsing, bookmarks, and a user-friendly interface. With Sphere Browser, you can easily navigate websites, search for information, and enjoy a smooth browsing experience.
Setting up proxies with Sphere is a simple process. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit the official website of Sphere and download the browser.
- Extract the downloaded files to a location of your choice.
- Run the Sphere.exe program to launch the browser.
- Create an account by setting up a password-only login.
To create new identity you need to:
- On the home screen, click on “New Identity”.
Please keep in mind that Sphere requires a numerical connection IP. With these proxies, you can obtain a list of IPs and use them sequentially instead of relying on a random alphabetic address.
- In the Session setup window, provide a name for your identity and select your preferred connection type, such as HTTP, SOCKS5,Tor or SSH Tunnel.
For this integration, choose either HTTP or SOCKS5 based on your proxy purchase. Then, enter the following information:
- Connection IP: Enter a specific IP address.
- Proxy port: Set it to 10000.
- Enter the username and password of your DataImpulse sub-user. You can conveniently create and manage your proxy sub-users using our all-in-one dashboard.
- Specify your Timezone and language preferences, and click on the Save button.
Your new identity is now successfully configured. Remember, you have the option to import and export your identities using the Identity import/Identity export feature found under Tools.
That’s all! Now you can seamlessly multitask without worrying about interruptions or being blocked. Each browser instance or tab will be recognized as a separate device and originate from different locations, enhancing your browsing experience.